This has been an absolutely insane day for snow! Our entire snow base decided to come down in one day and we have been working furiously to get on top of it!
Because of the incredible about of snow – we’re estimating that it was close to 1m that fell today, and there’s still another 40-60 forecast tonight – we are going to have a scheduled delay of our opening tomorrow until 11am.
We know that you want to get out there to get skiing, but we want to ensure that we allow our operations enough time to safely prepare the mountain for you!
We will be focussing on opening the Bear Chair, and will then work to open the Blue Chair, which will open later.
Lift tickets will be discounted to our afternoon rates.
There are also significant winter conditions on Highway #3, which has been closed today due to accidents. Watch @DriveBC for weather updates, know before you go and be prepared!
We know you’re pumped for the season, but let’s make sure you get here safely. See you at 11am tomorrow!