7 Reasons to Buy a Manning Park Season Pass
If you’re sitting on the fence about whether to get a season pass this year, let us help push you in the right direction! We’ve had a huge amount of improvements at the Resort over the past few years, including the new premium cabins, and we are going to ramp up the excitement at the ski hill this year to get you ready for the season!
Here’s what’s New this year at Manning Park Resort:
- Run brush cutting and glading… we know you are going to be excited when you hit the slopes this winter! Our trail crews have been working hard and clearing a ton of brush to provide wider runs and some glading on existing runs. Check out this before & after photo of the Tree Well black diamond run. There’s a ton of new area brushed on the ski hill and more run enhancements planned – this is big news!
- A new grooming machine is coming to Manning! This new Pisten Bully will be a welcome addition to our fleet and will provide great groomed conditions this season.
- Drum roll please…. announcing our new terrain park sponsor – Rockstar! We have got some new rails up our sleeves for the Terrain Park at Manning this year! Stay tuned for an announcement early this winter to unveil what you will be hitting in the terrain park this season.
- The Blue Chair is now open Mondays! We’re giving a new meaning to having a case of the Monday Blues.
To get you skiing on Mondays, we’ve got a brand-new package that we’re calling the “B&B – and Ski” package. Stay at the lodge on Sunday or Monday night, and get breakfast and a lift ticket for $35! This offer is available exclusively for skiing on Mondays. See details here: http://winter.manningpark.com/bb-and-ski-package/
- Enhanced reciprocal: Just show your Manning season pass and get TWO free days at Mt. Seymour, Mt. Apex & Mt. Washington. This adds another $500+ value to your season pass. Some conditions apply.
- Do we have to mention that we have Olympic snow? Ok, we will! During the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, when cherry blossoms were blooming in Vancouver, and snow was needed to run the winter events, snow was trucked in from Manning Park to the local Vancouver mountains. Another little-known fact, it was on this Olympic snow that Canada’s Alexandre Bilodeau won the first gold medal of the Games! Not only do we have Olympic snow – but this year, we are excited to introduce you to a new member of our team, who was an Olympic groomer operator too!
- Early Bird Rate is only until October 31st – so now is the time to buy!
We’ve already had the first few snowfalls of the season and we’re not done yet with the exciting news for the ski hill yet, so stay tuned! It’s going to be a great year on the slopes!
(October 9, 2018)